/ Tuesday, January 14, 2014 / 14 Comments / ,

Pasu @ Publika Shopping Gallery

Situated right in front of the entrance to Ben's Independent Grocery (or more popularly known as B.I.G.) is the plant retail shop, Pasu - which is hard to miss with its bright signage and logo! The place is in fact very eye-catching, well-lighted and filled with many wonderful plants.

I stumbled upon the shop months ago while doing my grocery shopping at B.I.G. and decided to check out the place. Most of the pics were taken back then so don't be surprised if it sports a different look and layout today, haha...



Pasu opens from 9.00am to 10.00pm daily as I assumed that its opening hours follow that of the grocer. The outlet, opened in early 2013, is poised to offer some very attractive houseplants to its customers.

Plant Variety Rating: 3.00 | Though the variety may not be plenty as compared with a nursery, the shop does have many small potted plants to offer in spite of having to be contained within a constrained space. There are some attractive Bromeliads, Peace Lilies, Golden Money Plants, Money Plants, Schefflera, plants from the family, Araceae and many more.



I especially love how the plants come with ready to go pretty and decorative pots. Pick both the plant and pot... they are ready to be used to decorate the home. Also good enough to give away as a gift.

Also, they have bonsais that include plants for 'good luck' like the happy nut plant a.k.a. lucky bean plant (Castanospermum australe)!



Plant Condition Rating: 4.50 | The plants are all in excellent condition!



Layout Rating: 4.00 | Very well use of racks in order to allow ample space for customers to walk around the shop and to inspect the plants.



Garden Products Rating: 3.00 | They have some pots, fertilisers and other garden supplies at one corner of the shop.



Like & Share My Green Finder on Facebook

To view the map to the Publika Shopping Gallery at Solaris Dutamas, click here.


They have opened new stores at The Starling Damandara Utama, Petaling Jaya and the Bangsar Shopping Centre, Bangsar.

CONTACT DETAILS

Pasu | Boux Marketing
Lot 58 Level UG, Publika Shopping Gallery
Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 603-6207 9778
Mobile: 6017-PAL PASU (725 7278)
Email: sk.goh@boux.com.my


Share This Post :
Tags : ,

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This is looking so good. I would really love to have it.

Stephanie said...

Hello Tim Watson, welcome to my blog :-D

dealerdirt said...

Welcome to dealer dirt. Take a few moments and write a review aboWelcome to dealer dirt. Take a few moments and write a review about your recent product purchasing or service experience.
http://www.dealerdirt.com

Anete said...


Stephanie, obrigada pelas palavras carinhosas no Vida & Plenitude!
Gostei de conhecer aqui... Gosto do verde e das flores!!
Muita paz e um abraço...

Stephanie said...

Hi dealerdirt, Anete, thanks for your visit. Glad you enjoyed reading this post. Have a great day and happy gardening! Cheers, Stephanie

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Innoss Digital Signage said...

http://www.innossdigitalsignage.com/digital-signage/

All-In-One Digital Signage

Our digital signage is so flexible that any industry can deploy it instantly. Primary principle – “We solve your problem to display information with Effective, Attractive & Interactive solution ensuring it helps you to snatch passers-by attention in 3 Seconds!

Anna Schafer said...

This multistory shopping mall is packed with small electronic stores. Hidden in this huge market, there are two shops that sell open hardware such as Arduino boards, Raspberry Pi and various senors, robotics kits. You might find the prices are better than online shopping.oak furniture deals

Unknown said...

I think you forgot to rate their service. I've been there several times to check out plants. It is my habit to ask a few more questions (name of the plants and ways of taking care) to ensure that i get the right plant but they seemed to be quite agitated.

I am very sure that i asked in a very polite manner and I didn't expect them to react like this. Maybe I am being over sensitive if it is just 1 time but I've experience the same several times from 2 different staffs. So i assume this is their service standard.

I will give them a rating 1 out of 5 (for their basic knowledge which i assume they have)

Stephanie said...

Dear Don Dee,

Thank you for your honest comment.

Frankly, with regards to plant names, a lot of times I also find it hard. There are too many ornamental plants (including new hybrids and cultivars) around. I really hope one day all plants are labelled (each plant/potted plant) right from from where they are cultivated. This will make things easier for everyone.

Kind regards,
Stephanie

Irene said...

Yea agreed. Service is not good here, the seller borders rude when asked how to care for the plants. Not forthcoming with explanations.

Stephanie said...

Hi Irene,

Thank you for your feedback.

Re How to care for plants, you can write to me. I will try my best to help you.

Sincerely,
Stephanie

Harinath said...

I was disappointed when they didn't want to accept my credit card for a RM35 purchase. Vendors still do this even when the government had clearly notified that it is illegal to do not accept card for purchases below rm50. Everyone is going cashless and this is not acceptable from my vm view.

Stephanie said...

Hi Harinath,

I suggest that you write in directly to inquire the reason for this to happen. You can find the vendor's email address in the post itself.

Kind regards,
Stephanie

[3][Green-up Solution][featured][Green-up Solution]
[3][Garden Solution][featured][Garden Solution]

Follow On Feedly

follow us in feedly

Shop My Book

My YouTube Channel

Welcome

I enjoy gardening and visiting nurseries and garden retailers. Here I will share what I see with reviews and ratings, from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).

My aim is to help you find a vendor near you and to encourage more people to be interested in greening the earth in a natural way i.e. by adding greens to their home!

Greens make a garden. The various gardening ideas published here are for you to get new inspirations for your garden. If you would like to advertise on this site or have a nursery that you would like me to review, please feel free to drop me a note by email.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated and welcomed. Have a blessed day working on your garden!

Cheers, Stephanie

Contact me, email mygreenfinder at hotmail dot com

Feedback on a post, 'Post a Comment'

Follow me,                

Plant Vendor Index

Post A Message

Subscribe to MGF News

Enter your email address to receive updates straight to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Share This Site

Translate